Kim has proudly served as The First Families of Arizona Vice President/Membership Chairperson since 2003. Kim came to The First Families of Arizona through her longtime affiliation with the Phoenix Museum of History. She served as a collections volunteer for ten years until the closing of the museum in 2009.
Kim currently serves as:
- Historian for the Pioneer Cemetery Association
- Steering Committee member of the Downtown Voices Coalition
- Member of the Downtown Civic Space Park Advisory Board
- Member of the Phoenix Historic Neighborhoods Coalition
- Member of the Roosevelt Action Association
- Collections volunteer at the historic Heritage Square/Rosson House
Kim and her husband Doug live in the historic 1913 Robert Craig house in the downtown Roosevelt neighborhood.
Besides her passion for Arizona history and historic preservation, Kim’s interests include collecting antiques and other collectables (family and friends call it “organized hoarding”)
© Copyright 2014, The First Families of Arizona. Last revised 13 September 2021.